Saturday, March 15, 2008

McCain/Clinton...that's the ticket

I just don't see any other reason as to why Senator Clinton would keep her aggressive campaign going, unless she wants to really be VP...

.....for McCain.

I'm not alone in this assumption either; and I really can't think of any good reasons for her to continue what she is doing. This is causing severe damage to the party, to supporters and to both Democratic candidates. She really needs to take a step back and look at what is happening-is the destruction of the Democratic party worth ambition? My opinion of her keeps dropping and when I hear her talk and see how she behaves-I shake my head. She embarrasses me as a woman and as an American. She may say she is all for unity but I don't see it. She says we will beat the Republicans this time around (how when you beat your competitor up, then say you want him as VP?) She seems more and more Republican sounding to me and remember she was a Goldwater girl.

Well maybe she should go for VP on the Republican side...she is a hawk, voted for Kyle-Lieberman, is divisive like McCain and represents the old way of doing things....

I wonder what their bumper stickers would look like?

1 comment:

Linda K. said...

Oh, my God. I don't think she would stoop THAT low! At least I pray not! It would be to her advantage that is for sure. Do you really think she would abandon the Democratic Party what with her husband being a past president and all? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder! I think the democrats would be absolutely livid and she could kiss her next job, Governor of New York, goodbye!!!!