Friday, February 22, 2008

Bushopoly anyone?

I recently witnessed an interview clip of President George Bush (junior) giving the most unbelievable answer as to why the economy has gone downhill. First after throwing a (well so what) face he goes on to say..well I think there are too many houses. What? Too many houses? Now how does that make sense? I know he really is at a total disconnect when it comes to us-but too many houses? Really? I sat there and thought how could anyone be so..oh wait a minute...I get it...

The President thinks we are playing monopoly! I know that game .....you know the one where you have the fake colored money and cool but weird little silver player markers. So I see, he thinks we are running around the board play acting with little green houses and property cards! In that case that makes perfect sense because you have a good chance of probably winding up in jail, due to the fact you can't pay high rents, due to a player having built TOO MANY HOUSES! I get it now..and I bet Mr. (I put the vice in vice-President) Cheney has all the Get Out of Jail Cards Free and both utilities. It also makes perfect sense now (since we are playing this game) that we have fake money...so fake that we do not have any unless you call that tray full of IOUs a bank....speaking of that who is minding the so-called bank? Just how many players are considered good enough to be even considered players on this board game? What silver marker is he? More importantly how many more plays is he going to get in before the game ends?

1 comment:

Linda K. said...

I'm sick of it! All of it! I cannot even listen anymore to the rhetoric which comes out of his mouth. I find if quite unbelievable that a President doesn't know what's going on his own country. "Oh, gas is going to $4 a gallon?...I hadn't heard that"...........oh, my Goodness in Heaven. I for one cannot wait until his Presidency is up and he and all his little cronies, who don't know what they're doing either, are out of Washington!