Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Time for Reason

Reason? Yes..reason. Good old fashioned reasoning and dare I even say some employment of logic. Now before you go running away fearful that this is going to be some dry and academic-ridden drivel...please be assured this will not be. I'm all for humor and wit when discussing and theorizing current events; I just want to see more thought process involved. I love to see the discussion process and hope to help create a dialog here. I always welcome opinions and will consider this like a forum for ideas, points and respectful counterpoints. I look to what is going on in current events for fodder and put forth my own reasons on them. I hope to give a different or unique view and at the very least bring attention to adding reason and logic back into the equation. Feel free to join me in my pursuit..

No comments: